🕒 3 minute read
Esfahan has been playing an important role in Iran’s tourism from years ago as most of travelers worldwide come to visit Naqsh-e Jahan sq and its monuments. By Esfahan city Tour you will be able to explore the most of the city and its surrounding especially monuments from 16th and 17th century.
what you need to know before going on Esfahan City Tour
- can we extend our stay in Esfahan: yes please kindly contact our agents to extend you stay.
- how to pay the bill: please kindly bring enough cash for your daily expenses and tour’s bill and hand it over to our agent on arrival.
- Do you have a free time? Yes surely, you will explore the city on your own sometimes.
- can we book a hotel nearby the main the SQ? yes this is our suggestion too.
Why Book With Us?
- Easy to book
- A fabulous seasonal route
- A unique tour
- Decent Quote
- 24/7 customer service
Day 1: Esfahan
Esfahan, one of the most beautiful cities of Iran. Esfahan City tour will get underway by visiting Naqsh-e-Jahan Square that is one of Iran’s World Heritage which dates back to 17th century including Aali Qapu palace, Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque and Royal Mosque
Day 2: Esfahan
visit Armenian quarter and one of its beautiful churches. It is always nice to visit Music museum of Esfahan that presents Iranian music culture and history. Group also will be visiting Friday Mosque as a world heritage site. Free afternoon.
Day 3: Kashan
Drive toward Kashan, En route visit Abiyaneh village where it dates back to early 640 AD when Zoroastrians moved here for protections and founded this village as their new home land that is surrounded by Mt. Karkas. It is very popular for its unique type of architecture and traditions. Upon arrival in Kashan visit historical mansions such as Tabatabaee and Boroujerdi that date back to 19th century, Fin garden that is very well known for its stylized garden and hot springs. Visit historical Bazaar of Kashan.